Last class, at least for now. Still life.

Still Life
Last night was the last session of classes at Artworks the Galleria of Fine Art in Ft. Wayne for this time around. I sure enjoyed learning more, and feeling stretched beyond my 'normal' comfort zone. Well, mostly I enjoyed it! *wink*

To be absolutely honest, when I came into the class and saw all of the fruit - especially the grapes! - I was discouraged about painting. I was NOT looking forward to painting each individual grape as I saw it set up. Thankfully, I didn't have to do it exactly as it appeared, and our teacher, Nazar, was so good at demonstrating a loose approach to still life painting. I am glad I went!

NLA
9" x 12" on deep canvas

P.S. I went back to the studio and made some changes. I like it much better now, and hope you do too!

Comments