Art Fair on the Lake

Art Fair on the Lake
This past weekend I had the privilege of painting live in the gallery that is currently displaying my paintings. It was also the weekend of the Art Fair, and there were large crowds of people there! The weather was gorgeous, the crowds were cheerful, and the wares were colorful and varied. Such a beautiful event!

For this opportunity, I chose to paint 'Art Fair on the Lake'. My hope is that this painting brings to mind the joy of the weekend of color and beauty, and is a cheery addition to someone's home!


20" x 20"
Painted with artist quality heavy-body acrylic paint on 1.5” deep gallery wrapped canvas

Click here to view or purchase on my website. 

Comments

  1. This is a beautiful painting. If they have a poster contest you should consider entering it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet, and that is a GREAT idea! I think I will check into that!

      Delete

Post a Comment