Consider the Lilies

Consider the Lilies
'Do not be anxious' is the main idea in the passage that inspired me today for this painting. Matthew 6:25 - 33 talks about putting first things first - seek first the kingdom and righteousness of GOD, and leaving the 'details' to HIM. 

For me personally, the idea of not being anxious is very significant lately. While I have all I need - and more - it is so easy to worry about the future. It is way too easy to see the trouble on the horizon. So I am choosing to put first things first. Seek HIM first. Consider the lilies...

Matthew 6:28 (ESV) And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, 29 yet I tell you,even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 

SOLD
11" x 14" acrylic on panel

Leave comment or contact me directly to purchase.

Comments