Abstract 005

Abstract 005
This painting was done on my second day of workshops at Art of the Carolinas. One of the many things that I learned is that I still need to do 'my style', even when participating in workshops. I found my work to be unsuccessful the times I didn't work from this concept, and much better when I did!

This painting was my first trial of Matisse acrylics - new paint and new colors. So far, I really think I like them. I will be working more with them to see how well I can manage them. 

Also, I have noticed that although I do not always post full meaning behind each painting, I think that much of what I would like to communicate still comes through. I hope that my 'world view' is consistent throughout everything that I post!

11" x 14" acrylic on watercolor paper

Leave comment or contact me directly to purchase.

Comments