Two person exhibit

Long Enough
click here to view on my website
This week has been full of administrative duties as I have been getting ready for a two-artist exhibit in our local Lakeland Art Association gallery. Another artist I follow (though I have not yet met him in person) and I are exhibiting our abstract paintings in a show called Reading Between the Lines: Marks, Lines, and the Movements Within. Yesterday I finished gathering my work and helping to hang and tag the exhibit, which looks very nice, I must say! Our opening reception is scheduled for August 6, 2:00 - 4:00 in the Warsaw, IN gallery space. 

Long Enough
40" x 30" 
Painted with artist quality heavy-body acrylic paint on 1.5” deep gallery wrapped canvas
Edges painted black

I hope to spend more time painting this week, and less on the computer! Looking forward to seeing many friends at our reception. 

Comments