Open Studio prep and Easter

 I have been trying to prioritize and plan and organize and just be all around ready for my upcoming Open Studio and open house, but I keep getting sidetracked. Mostly it is better or more important things that are drawing me away from hanging paintings and making tags. Things like going with my Beloved Husband on some of his service calls, for example. I very much enjoyed going with him this week, and was glad to have my sketchbook along for the time I waited in the work van. 

It seems like every day there has been some important or urgent thing on my agenda, and I am starting to plan to be almost ready next weekend. Ha!

But one thing that I don't want to miss is the time to celebrate Easter, which is truly the most important day of the year. So I have gotten out my Easter basket, which contains items that are reminders of the significance of Jesus' last week on earth before He was crucified and later rose from the dead. 


A blog post I wrote in 2021 contains links to many blog posts and paintings I have done for the Easter season in other years. Click here for the post about my painting called That Lovely Fragrance.  I invite you to take some time to read (or reread) these posts as you prepare for the best weekend of the year, and I will join you in that! 

I hope to see many of you at my Open House April 14 & 15. Please contact me if you need more information about the event or directions to my Indiana studio. 

Comments