2nd prize at the Hoosier Salon

We'll Be All Right
2nd Prize for Abstract Work
at the Hoosier Salon
 Well, I wonder whether you have heard my big news yet? I have the privilege of having a painting in the 98th Annual Hoosier Salon Art Exhibition, (click link for online sales of these paintings) and even better, my painting was awarded 2nd Prize for Abstract Work! This is actually a VERY BIG DEAL, and I am just overwhelmed with thankfulness. My Beloved Husband and I went to Indy for the evening reception, where I joined a group of very skilled and many very well-known artists both on stage and in the gallery after the award ceremony. What a beautiful exhibit! (And what a late night after driving back home the same evening!) The exhibit will be showing at the Indiana State Museum until October 23. Also, you can click on this link to see the video that is posted with my painting there. 

Plein Air favorites
I also have quite a few representational and plein air paintings that are now available on my website, or by contacting me directly. For the time being, they are also available on my Daily Paintworks gallery, but I expect to close my gallery there soon, so make sure to visit soon if you would like to see what is available there. Here is a collage of some favorites that are still available. 

Talk to you again soon! 

Comments