Open House coming up

I have been working on a large painting to get it out of my family room, because I finally have my Open Studio/Open House scheduled, and it will be here before I know it (or am ready!) Here are some details.

Friday, April 22 from 5:00 - 8:00
Saturday, April 23 from 9:00 - 8:00

Our home will be open with many paintings displayed throughout, and I will try to tidy up my home studio, too. 

New paintings that have not been on display at my open houses before as well as some older favorites will be exhibited. 

My paintings look so much better in real life than they do on a screen, and I sure hope many of you can come and see them. 

Local friends, head north from the Warsaw Walmart on State Road 15 and watch for a big sign along the road to find us. We are about 2.5 miles north (toward Leesburg) on the east side of the road. Looking forward to seeing you!

Comments