Lemon Tree Study

Lemon Tree Study
I saw two quick glimpses of a video of lemon trees in the wind, and the sight has stayed with me for days. I really would love to paint the same feel and color that briefly flashed on the screen, so this is a study to work out some of those details. And, as often happens, I am really liking the study! 



6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website.


During our recent busyness, I have been reminded that many have much tougher situations than I have. Many who are in the "care for aging parents" time of life also still have kids at home who need time and help. I am thankful that our kids are adults who are not only doing well individually, but also are ready to come to each others' aid at the drop of a hat! 

Isaiah 35:3 (NASB) "Encourage the exhausted, and strengthen the feeble."

So please excuse my disjointed blogging for a while yet. I hope to be back in the full swing of things before too long!


P.S. I want to mention that I am planning to have an open house at my home and studio the weekend of April 27. I sure hope many of you can make it! I plan to post more details as the time approaches. 


Comments