November Gold ACEO

November Gold ACEO
"The first demand any work of art makes upon us is surrender. Look. Listen. Receive. Get yourself out of the way. (There is no good asking first whether the work before you deserves such a surrender, for until you have surrendered you cannot possibly find out.)” 
― C.S. LewisAn Experiment in Criticism


I have not posted any new paintings for a week or more, but have done SOME work as I have been preparing for a really full weekend! I painted 24 new Christmas ornaments for sale and have been preparing for an Art Fair (as those who are signed up for my newsletters will have seen.) Part of my preparations for the fair have included making new ACEO cards for sale. I wanted to have some original art at a lower price point available, so this is one of the things I will be displaying. 

Sold
2.5" x 3.5" ACEO
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper


These tiny works have been fun to make! And they help spur my creativity for larger work in the future. I am excited to get back to working on bigger paintings again soon. And as I get busy again this morning, I pray this for you, my friends. 

1 Corinthians 1:3 Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Comments