Thumbnail sketching

Today is the day for a gallery opening and artist reception for a group show I am part of. I am looking forward to this evening's reception. This has been such an easy show to prepare for! All I had to do was get paintings and information to The Gallery in Warsaw, IN, and they are doing the rest of the work. What a treat!

I have not finished a painting since the January '30 paintings in 30 days' challenge ended, but here is a thumbnail sketch for a new painting I plan to work on soon. I expect this one to be quite different from my norm! (I am thankful for the permission to use a photo of an Iraqi Christian woman for this one. The photo really moved me...) Keep your eyes open for the finished work!

Jeremiah 22:10 "Do not weep for the dead of mourn for him, But weep continually for the one who goes away; For he will never return or see his native land."

Comments