Remember Those

Remember Those

This woman really drew my attention when I saw her photo in a magazine I enjoy - so much so that I wrote and got permission to paint her. I have to admit, I always find it tricky when I try to paint a person in 'my style'. 

6" x 6" painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper

Ready to frame 


She is a woman who is displaced, and far from home, and she is my sister in Jesus Christ. It is easy to think of those who suffer on the other side of the world as though they were not people just like me. But they probably had a life very much like mine. So I will be praying for her specifically. 

2 Cor. 4:16 - 18  "Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things  which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal."


Comments