BIG NEWS

In Peace
First off, I just have to tell you my big news that I learned on Tuesday: I have been chosen as a 2016 Hoosier Women Artists, um, Artist. (Not sure how to word that!) This painting, In Peace, will hang in government offices for a year! I really could barely stay on my feet when I got the notification in my email. I am just so excited about it!

Sold at our Open House
Second, thank you to all who made it to my Art Show and Open House on Saturday. It was very successful in our eyes, and we really enjoyed seeing so many people. Here is a collage of some of the work that sold. 







And now, I am eager to get back to the painting that is on my easel - it is calling my name, I think! I just need to do a little more paperwork and a few more chores first, and... 


John 3:30-31 He must increase, but I must decrease. “He who comes from above is above all, he who is of the earth is from the earth and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all".

Comments