Praise

Praise
Completely out of the norm for me, this painting has been interrupting my every attempt to paint my usual abstract style, and also my commission painting that is waiting for me! Every time I tried to start something else, this kept coming to the forefront, so I started it. 

A couple of verses from Psalm 119 have been on my mind a lot lately too, and I think this painting is my response to these verses. They definitely describe my desire to pursue my Heavenly Father!

Psalm 119:2, 10 (Amplified Bible) Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are they who keep His testimonies, and who seek, inquire for and of Him and crave Him with the whole heart.
10 With my whole heart have I sought You, inquiring for and of You and yearning for You; Oh, let me not wander or step aside [either in ignorance or willfully] from Your commandments.


Comments