Instruction

Instruction
Well, guess who forgot to change the clock in her studio!? Yeah... So my Love will have to wait for his supper tonight!

I have been doing a little bit of studying on water abstracts, (watching an instructional video by Joe DiGiulio that has been helpful) and I am trying to make the idea more my own. I love the idea of water, boats, etc, and will be working on it now and then...

Although this verse does not closely tie with this painting, it was important to me today. My son was making a significant decision, and needed guidance. We prayed together about his decision, and this verse came up in my Bible reading. It seemed to be so perfectly suited to his situation!

Psalm 25:12 (New American Standard Version) Who is the man who fears the LORD? HE will instruct him in the way he should choose. 

NLA

Comments