Coram Deo

Coram Deo
You may recognize that I often close posts or newsletters with this phrase, "Coram Deo". I have found several definitions on the interwebs, but the one that is most significant to me is "living before the face of GOD". 


6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on hand-made, prepared wood panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website.

This little painting is my attempt to get back into the studio. It has been rougher than I had anticipated - between busyness and emotional baggage, there seems to be little room for 'the muse' to work with me. So maybe it makes sense to return to one of my most significant phrases - a concept that shapes my life in good times and bad. 

Here are some verses that seem to fit with this idea. 


Psalm 27:8 You have said, “Seek my face.”
My heart says to you, “Your face, Lord, do I seek.”

Psalm 27:14 (NASB)
Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord. 

Comments

  1. Keep working, keep the brushes wet, prime the pump, pour out those emotions onto the canvas!
    "Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you...' 2 Timothy 1:6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such an encourager, Janet! Thank you so much, and GOD bless you!

      Delete

Post a Comment