Working on getting back

I Will Arise - BoldBrush Fav15% 
Since I am still working on getting back into the studio, and am planning work on paintings that take longer to finish, I thought I would share with you some good news I received from the BoldBrush painting competition. I Will Arise is one of the Fav15%, which means top 15% of the jurors picks for the month of May 2019. It is a pretty big deal to me, because there are literally HUNDREDS of paintings in this competition!



Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper, mounted on cradled panel

This past Sunday, a friend requested this hymn in our morning worship service, and it brought me to tears. The beautiful music is just right for the words, and my heart was moved. I was so grateful!

Click here for the original post about I Will Arise on my blog, and click here to visit it on my website. 


Comments