 |
| Pink Mountains |
Yesterday I saw a quote on social media by an author whose work I enjoy. Sadly, I cannot remember which one! But the idea was something like this: When teaching someone to write, I tell them to write without planning or thinking it through, and with a time limit. The time limit gets them started, and often very good writing comes from this prompt. (I know my words are clunky here - I sure wish I could find the original quote!)
I used this idea to start this little painting. I decided to paint without a plan and to just start as if I had a time limit. It was a great starting point for me, and the resulting little work is a fun one.
4" x 4"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on cradled wood panel
Edges painted black
Comments
Post a Comment