Trying to Get All My Ducks in a Row

Trying to Get All My Ducks in a Row
This coming week I am planning to do an artist residency, of sorts, which will be a little like a "stay-cation". I am hoping for minimal cooking, cleaning, and computer time, and a LOT of painting.

$2000.00 plus shipping and handling
36" x 36"
Painted with artist quality heavy-body acrylic paint on 1.5” deep gallery wrapped canvas
Edges painted black

When I texted a photo of this painting to one of my art mentors (kind of), he said, "... too many little squares..." , and when someone saw it in person, they said, "I love the little squares!" Clearly, art is subjective! 


Psalm 91:12 Teach us to number our days carefully so that we may develop wisdom in our hearts.


This painting is so different from most of my work, and I really like how it came out - so much so that I have already "painted" a companion piece for it in my head. Now I just need to get myself into the studio... 

Comments