Special offer on plein air paintings

How Sweet it Is
painted at Sweetwater, en plein air
Won a prize and sold!
This past weekend was a large paint out in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and I got to participate and completed paintings every day of the event. It was surprising, and delightful to receive an award for one of my paintings, and to learn that it sold to an executive of the company I represented in my work! I still feel like I am finding my own voice in representational painting, so this was very encouraging to me. 

I brought home five paintings from the weekend which did not sell, and I have come up with an idea! I would like to offer these five works to you, my newsletter and blog followers, at an auction, of sorts. Between now and September 10, offer me an amount for any of these works, and on September 10 I will accept the best offer. Buyers will pay actual shipping costs. (I hope all of this makes sense... I am not wanting to use legal-ese!) Contact me with any questions, please!

Electric Boogie
en plein air at the VS Huguenard Gallery
12" x 12" acrylic on panel
simple frame
(regular price, $300)



I Can See Clearly Now
en plein air at the 122nd Fighter Wing Memorial
8" x 16" acrylic on panel
simple frame
(regular price $250)


I Hear the Train a'Comin'
en plein air at St Francis University
12" x 9" acrylic on panel
simple frame
(regular price $215)





The Things We Do For Love
en plein air at Freimann Square
12" x 12" acrylic on panel
simple frame
(regular price $300)

I Never Promised You a Rose Garden
en plein air at Lakeside Park
9" x 12" acrylic on panel
simple frame
(regular price $215)

Comments