Getting a Fresh Perspective

Fresh Perspective
Today I had a marketing consultation with Leslie Saeta and we talked about my art, and my goals for my art and my marketing. (I didn't even know I HAD goals until we started working together!) It was so helpful to have fresh eyes looking at my website, my Facebook page, my blog, and my other social media sites. It was great to have someone helping to define my work and to define who might be interested in it. It was a fresh perspective. 





11" x 14" painted with artist quality heavy-body
 acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Contact me to purchase

Ready to frame 

Before Leslie and I started talking on the phone today, I had already gone to the studio to paint. I had a plan and a direction I was going with my painting. As sometimes happens, the painting kind of decided to go in its own direction! While it is not what I thought I would see, I do like this painting. It is a different 'view' than I expected. A fresh perspective. 

Aren't you glad for that fresh perspective sometimes? I find that I learn and grow and have new energy when I see something with new eyes. I love that! 

Comments