December Already

The last couple weeks have been a blur. I feel like I have been checking things off of my to-do list at a slightly slower pace than I have been adding more to the list! I have very much enjoyed the end of November, but I cannot EVEN believe that it is already December! 

Sold
3" x 4"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame

However, it has been so long since I have painted much - like, weeks! - that today my Beloved Husband suggested that I ignore my unfinished tasks and paint instead. He must love me, huh? I started working on several new works, and then finished two little pieces to share. 

Thick texture and interference paint add a lot of interest to this little work. And, as usual, it is so much better in person. 

I am looking forward to sharing the second painting tomorrow, and to spending a lot more studio time! See you then.

Comments