Content

Content
I have been doing a lot of 'business-y' stuff lately, and have a lot more to do. As with most who pursue art, business is not a strong suit with me!

In the midst of trying to work out these other things, I decided to just play a bit with my paints. This quiet little piece reminds me of the contentment that comes from trusting GOD to provide all my needs. Today as I read my Bible, and then enjoyed the outdoors, I was thinking about contentment and His provision for me. The arch in the corner of the painting suggests covering, and the blues suggest the beautiful blue sky of today.

1 Timothy 6:8 (NASB) If we have food and covering, with these we shall be content.

This painting has two rough, torn edges and two cut edges. It is acrylic on watercolor paper, and would be ready to frame. It is actually a little bigger than 5" x 7" and would be nice matted to 8" x 10".



5" x 7"  acrylic on watercolor paper
ready to frame


 

Comments