Upright Paths; catching up on the painting challenge!

Upright Paths
Although I have missed the chance to post this painting on the challenge site, I have caught up, and this one was really fun to paint. I am hoping you can recognize the boot print across the painting... and yes, I did get it cleaned up after using it! 

Proverbs 4:10 (NASB) Hear, my son, and accept my sayings
And the years of your life will be many.
11 I have directed you in the way of wisdom;
I have led you in upright paths.
12 When you walk, your steps will not be impeded;
And if you run, you will not stumble.

18 But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn,
That shines brighter and brighter until the full day.

26 Watch the path of your feet
And all your ways will be established.
27 Do not turn to the right nor to the left;
Turn your foot from evil.

Proverbs 4 has a lot to say about the right path - all the way through - so it was relatively easy to chose what I wanted to emphasize.

Excited to paint tomorrow! Have a great weekend!



SOLD
11" x 14" acrylic on panel

Leave comment or contact me directly to purchase.

To see a lot more paintings from a lot more artists, check out http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/!

Comments